Friday, April 26, 2013

LIVING: ALBUS


Meet my Albus. I sum him up in one word - bashful. It took a long time for me to figure out who he was, exactly. He's a little shy, but goes up to strangers. He doesn't cuddle or sit in my lap much, but will lick my arm while I wash my hands. He keeps my feet warm, but doesn't like to be held much. He barely ever meows, but will every so often come up to me while I'm at the computer or drawing and stretch out his paw and tap - yes, tap - my elbow a couple of times, waiting for a pat on the head before turning around and walking back to his cat tree. Or remaining nearby so he can pat my elbow three or four more times. He doesn't whine, nip, or scratch. He just lazes on his back with all four paws in the air, loving love softly.


No comments:

Post a Comment