Thursday, September 27, 2012

HIATUS: OF THE KITTY SORT.

I'm taking a short leave of absence from this precious blog. And that's what it is. Precious. However, my painting and sketching time will be more limited over the next few weeks, because we have added a new addition to our family. And that would be Wellington:




So, if you feel so inclined to curse my laziness, just know that it's because of this face. And Albus, our dearly beloved first kitten. They are learning to be friends.

Please check out www.love-and-hisses.com, which is the blog of the foster family that took care of dear Wellington. We adopted through a local organization called Challenger House, which James and I highly support.

With my return will be a few finished commissions and possibly a new tutorial! 


2 comments: